Gulab Jamun is a delicious dessert of India and is famous all over the world. Those who like it eat gulab jamun at a special occasion or party. If you too have eaten it at some time, then it will be well aware of its taste and will also like it. Classic and delicious Gulab Jamuns are enough to satisfy our sweet cravings. Gulab Jamun is one of the oldest and most popular Indian desserts that we have seen extensively. Be it a wedding celebration or a religious event, Gulab Jamun is by far the most favorite dessert. The fried khoya and dough ball are dipped in sugar syrup, it fills our mouth with sweetness and our heart with joy. There is no doubt that khoya or mawa is the star ingredient of Gulab Jamun, but it may not be an essential part of the cooking process. It is not that Gulab Jamuns cannot be made without them.
Gulab Jamun is a special dessert of the hotel. We can also make it at home like spongy and soft Gulab Jamun by adopting the tips of soft Gulab Jamun. The aroma of saffron and cardamom inside it attracts everyone’s mind and that is why everyone likes to eat again and again. One who once ate it will not forget its taste and will become a fan of Gulab Jamun, as it is delicious, sweet, soft and aromatic sweet. When guests come to your house or have a small party at home, then make Gulab Jamun, so that your guests remember your name. Once you learn how to make it, you will not ask anyone how Gulab Jamuns are made.
Gulab Jamuns made from Khoya are very tasty and soft. By knowing the method of making Gulab Jamun, you can easily make it at home. It is not difficult to make it at all, Gulab Jamun is as delicious a dessert as it is a simple way to make Gulab Jamun. If you want to make gulab jamun at home during lockdown, you can make soft Gulab Jamun tips. But we cannot find lost anywhere, we have a solution for you. We have discovered such a recipe of Gulab Jamun, which can be made from milk instead of khoya. You can easily get Milk Powder from your local grocery store. Know how Gulab Jamun without Khoya can be prepared without Khoya. So, do not wait for the lockdown to open. Prepare gulab jamuns without khoya easily at home… The ingredients used to make gulab jamuns are also very common.
Khoya Gulab Jamun
- 1 cup Mawa (Khoya)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Chopped pistachios as required
- Ghee for frying
Gulab Jamun Recipe
- Put sugar and water in a vessel for sugar syrup and keep it on low flame on the gas and stir it with the help of a big spoon until the sugar dissolves.
- When the sugar dissolves, boil the sugar syrup on high flame. Allow it to boil on high heat.
- Cook the syrup till it becomes slightly thick. Try taking sugar syrup in a spoon and sticking it with your finger. If a wire is formed, turn off the gas. Otherwise cook a little more and then check.
- After filtering the sugar syrup with a sieve, put it on the gas again, and mix ground cardamom in it and cook for a minute.
- Mash (khoya) well in a vessel and mash it well. Mawa should not have kernels.
- Now add baking soda and maida to the mawa and knead it, neither make it too hard nor too soft. Keep in mind that mawa-maida should not be dry. If it feels dry the wet the palms with water and knead it again.
- When the mixture of mawa-maida is well kneaded, divide it into an equal small ball.
- Now heat ghee in a pan on the gas. Put a piece of flour in it and fry it. When the dough falls on top of the ghee, reduce the flame and add gulab jamun balls in the ghee and fry till it becomes golden brown.
- When the ghee starts to cool down, heat the ghee by heating the flame before putting the balls in the pan and then reduce the flame and roast gulab jamun. Bake them and keep them in a plate.
- Heat the sugar syrup neem before pouring the gulabjamun into the syrup
- Put gulab jamuns in light hot syrup. In half an hour, Gulab Jamun will soak the syrup well.
- Remove gulab jamun in a serving bowl and serve with chopped pistachios.
Gulab Jamun without mawa
Servings – 5-6 Gulab Jamuns
- 1 tbsp milk
- 3 tablespoons milk powder
- Half cup sugar
- Half a teaspoon of flour or flour
- half teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 cup of water
- a pinch of baking soda
- Half a teaspoon of Ghee
Gulab Jamun Recipe
- Boil sugar and cardamom powder in 1 cup of water. Add more water if needed. Boil on medium heat until it becomes a thick sugar syrup.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda and milk powder well.
- Mix half a tablespoon of ghee.
- Now add milk and mix again.
- Knead a light dough of the mixture. Make sure the dough is light and soft.
- If you keep the gulab jamuns in sugar syrup for a few hours before it sinks, you will get moist and squishy gulab jamuns as they will absorb the syrup properly. Follow this recipe and enjoy your lockdown dessert of delicious homemade gulab jamun.